Consultations: We are Planning Our Support for Tunisia and We Need Your Help
Please help us with your feedback on the following questions:
- What role should the World Bank Group play in supporting the government of Tunisia’s development plan?
- Are the proposed areas of engagement (please see the graph in the "Pillars and Objectives Tab") appropriate?
- Will they help Tunisia meet it current challenges?
- What are the key risks and how might we prepare for them?How can we improve the implementation of our program?
- Are there things the World Bank Group could do differently?
Whether in person or online, we need to hear from YOU. Your insight will help us deliver the right kind of help, to where it is most needed.
Disclaimer: While the World Bank Group encourages stakeholders to submit documents that could enrich the CPF dialogue via e-mail, it reserves the right to only upload relevant documents and emphasizes that publishing does not mean that the World Bank Group endorses the content of the documents.
One of the important lessons we learned from the Jasmine revolution is to listen more carefully, to a wider range of voices - especially when we are developing new strategies. We are redoubling our efforts to reach out to all members of the communities we intend to support, to give everyone an opportunity to voice their opinions on the new strategy, to let us know what might be missing, and what else we could be doing to help Tunisia achieve its goals.
We are organizing a series of face to face consultations on our new strategy.