Engaging with Citizens for Improved Results
- Concept Note Development:November 01, 2013 to December 31, 2013
- Online Feedback Period:February 19, 2014 to June 13, 2014
- Advisory Council Nominations:February 21, 2014 to March 05, 2014
To learn from the rich experiences of those outside the World Bank Group, a series of meetings were held between February and June, 2014, with relevant stakeholders, including civil society organizations, governments, the private sector, leading academics in the field and other development partners. You will find a list of meetings held further down on this page. Feedback from stakeholders were also collected through an online survey.
Feedback summaries will be posted on this website as follows:
- Face-to-face meetings: A summary of the main discussion points will be posted after each meeting, along with the agenda (see the meetings section below).
- Online survey: closes June 13. Responses will be summarized without attribution to individuals. Additional submissions will be posted on the website.
- Results/Completion: end of June. The summary of the entire process will include how feedback was considered, what will be included as part of the framework as well as reasons for not accommodating suggestions, if applicable.
Upon completion of the feedback process, the Strategic Framework for Mainstreaming Citizen Engagement in World Bank Group Operations will continue to be an ongoing and dynamic process. As we move forward with the implementation of the framework, we will learn new lessons, and thus continue engaging with stakeholders on how to effectively mainstream citizen engagement for results.