Papua New Guinea Country Partnership Framework 2019-2022
These are some of the questions we will discuss during our public consultations:
- What role should the World Bank Group play in supporting PNG’s development?
- Are the proposed CPF objectives adequate?
- Are the identified risks to the CPF implementation adequate?
- Are the CPF proposed areas of engagement appropriate?
- What should the WBG do differently in PNG?
Share your views
The World Bank Group welcomes views from the public, including civil society organizations, and the academic community as input into the CPF, to ensure it provides effective support for Papua New Guinea in achieving its poverty reduction and development goals.
Whether in person or online, we need to hear from you. Your insight will help us deliver the right kind of help, to where it is most needed.
Consultation meetings are planned in both Port Moresby and in a number of key regional cities, scheduled for the following dates. Visit this page closer to the date for updates on venues/locations:
- Meeting with development partners – June 19, 2018
- Meeting with the government - June 20, 2018
- Meeting with service delivery partners - June 21, 2018
- Public consultation with private sector – June 22, 2018
- East New Britain – June 25, 2018
- Madang and Lae – June 27, 2018
- Goroka – June 29, 2018
For more information on the PNG CPF consultations, email email@example.com