Kazakhstan Country Partnership Framework 2020-2025
- Online feedback in the period:May 01, 2019 to June 30, 2019
These are some of the questions we will discuss during our public consultations:
- Do the proposed focus areas address Kazakhstan’s most important needs?
- What are the main risks to our activities in Kazakhstan?
- What analytical work should be a priority for the period 2020-2025?
- If the World Bank Group supports private sector development, what results should we focus on?
- What other areas, apart from the private sector, would need the World Bank Group's support during 2020-2025 ?
- Are there things the World Bank Group could do differently in Kazakhstan?
Share your views!
The World Bank Group welcomes views from the public, including civil society organizations, and the academic community as input into the CPF, to ensure it provides effective support for Kazakhstan in achieving its poverty reduction and development goals.
Whether in person or online, we need to hear from you!
Your insight will help us deliver the right kind of help, to where it is most needed.
- Meetings in the period:April 11, 2018 to April 13, 2018
The objective of the public consultations is to solicit views from key stakeholders on Kazakhstan’s challenges and opportunities. The CPF team is reaching out to a wide range of stakeholders, including government counterparts, development partners, private sector representatives, and think tanks. After approval, the CPF will be made publicly available and posted on the World Bank in Kazakhstan website to serve as useful references for policymakers, civil society, and the citizens of Kazakhstan.
- Meeting with the Government - April 11, 2018
- Meeting with representatives of the Parliament of the Republic of Kazakhstan - April 12, 2018
- Public consultation with civil society, think tanks, and private sector - April 12, 2018
- Face-to-face consultation meeting with business community in Almaty (led by IFC) - April 13, 2018