The Indicators Challenge ( iChallenge )
- iChallenge WorkshopOctober 29, 2014
How can government performance best be measured? And whose perspective should be used to judge this performance? Citizens? Businesses? Politicians? Technocrats?
The iChallenge Workshop explored these two, related issues of how to measure government performance and from whose perspective, aiming to move forward international thinking and debate. It also featured the top 3 ideas that emerged from the crowd sourcing effort, with the goal of identifying the most promising to be piloted. The Workshop was held on October 29-30, 2014 in Paris, France at the OECD Conference Center. See the Workshop agenda and summary. The following are presentations given at the Workshop:
- Opening Session: iChallenge Workshop: Objectives, Progress, and Outline by Vivek Srivastava
- Session 1: How should government performance be measured?
- Session 2: iChallenge: New Ideas for Indicators
- Concluding Presentation by William Dorotinsky